Last week Brooke & I had dinner with our friends Adam & Amy Ford. They’re pictured here with their cute 2 yr old Tatum. We had a great time eating Papa Johns pizza on a Thursday night. Adam & Amy are going to lead one of our “Just Married” groups this fall. I’m very excited about this because they’re very cool people. Just the fact that I was able to eat dinner with them increases my cool quotient by at least 5. Here are reasons that Adam & Amy are cool:
10. Cool Glasses
9. Cool black T-shirts
8. Cool new car
7. Cool BMW motorcycle
6. Amy reminds me of my cool Sister-in-law ROXX
5. Look at the picture….they’re cool.
4. Related to Erik & Tammie….That’s cool
3. Leading a “just married” small group this fall…..very cool.
2. She’s a therapist…scary cool
1. He works at Starbucks…(angels singing)….totally cool!
Enough of the fun. We had a great time hanging with Adam & Amy. The best part of my job as Grouplife pastor is getting to hang with leaders like Adam & Amy. I’m really looking forward to having them on my team and connecting many couples in community with them. Welcome to the team Adam & Amy.