Day one is this Friday. I’ve joined a handful of other people at my club (Tahoma Fitness) to see who is the biggest looser. Just like the TV show…just not as big! My team mates are Julie & Dave. Great people. Personally, I think we’re going to win (so to speak). Carrie is our trainer and after meeting her today I’m convinced of just 2 things….either I will loose…or she will kill me. Either could happen in a realistic sense.
I’ve managed to drag my butt into the club every day this week so far for a good workout. At least…I thought it was a good workout. I’ll bet Carrie has a couple ideas for me that will make my knees knock.
Everything changes this Friday.
Here are 10 reasons why I’m a looser:
- My heart shouldn’t have to work so hard to keep me alive!
- I love my wife
- I love my kids
- I want to look & feel better
- It’s time
- I’ve been packing around too much extra “me” for the last….oh, 15 years.
- I’ve put on 38 pounds since moving back to Seattle 3 years ago (whats up with that)?
- Carrie convinced me to join the team
- I want to win (loose)
- I need to loose (win)
Do you think I will stick with it for the 6 weeks?
Do you think I could win?
How much do you think I’ll loose? (winner will receive a really cool prize).