We need to pray for the men & women who protect us. Our Police & Fire Fighters.
This Sunday we’re taking time in our services to remember & pray for Police Officers, Fire Fighters & their families.
In the wake of the recent tragedies in Seattle & Tacoma where we’ve seen such a terrible loss of life with our frontline public servants, we at New Life Church want to take a moment this Sunday to honor & pray for our Police Officers, Fire Fighters & their families.
Renton, WA December 3, 2009: Sunday, December 6th we will be honoring and praying for the Police Officers and Fire Fighters in our region during our three morning services. All Police & Fire Fighters who are available on Sunday, December 6th are invited to attend any of our morning services in uniform so we can recognize them and pray a blessing on them and their families.
- Sunday services are at 9:00 AM , 10:30 AM, & 12:00 Noon.
- We have fun & exciting childcare for infants, pre-school & elementary kids.
Additionally…Renton Christian School will be keeping their flag at half mast & praying for our Police & Fire Fighters in their classes this week.
We’ll be showing the memorial services live in our chapel on Tuesday, December 8th at 1 PM.
How to participate if you’re a Police Officer or Fire Fighter:
- Attend one of our 3 Sunday morning services and we will recognize all of our local Police & Fire Fighters at the end of the service. Feel free to wear your uniform.
- Go to our website: www.newliferenton.com and click on the Prayer button on our home page. Let us know your needs and we will be praying for you and anything else we can do to help.
- Call our office: 425.226.0880 and leave your prayer request with our receptionist or on our voicemail.
For Questions about our Sunday services and our prayer emphasis for our local Police & Fire Fighters, contact Pastor Loran Lichty – firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.226.0880.
Click here to go to the New Life website. You can download the press release and request prayer.
Let’s never stop praying for those who protect us.